Wednesday 30 December 2015

About Me!

Hello! I would like to welcome you to my little corner of the internet. So make yourself at home and enjoy the ride!
My name is Kelly (a.k.a BeautybyKK). I'm 13 years old. Yes 13. I have wanted to write a blog ever since stumbling upon blogs such as Zoella and Lily Pebbles a few years back. I guess I have finally put my plan into action.

I have always been a fan of people expressing their own opinions and views about certain topics. Despite this, I still fail miserably at doing this in real life. So what better way than a blog?
This blogs allows me to think about my words before putting them out there. Consequentially giving me more confidence to express myself. Because I believe everybody should have the chance to make their voices known. Okay more like m y words, but you get what I mean.

I enjoy talk about beauty, fashion and lifestyle topics and I hope you enjoy reading them too. So buckle up and enjoy the journey!

BeautybyKK x

Why not follow me on my socail medias?
Twitter~ @BeautybyKK1
Instagram~ @BeautybyKK2

No comments:

Post a Comment