Sunday 3 January 2016

My New Year Resolutions!

New Year resolutions is a tradition that I like to upkeep every year. Whether or not I actually stick to them is a different story. However, I am pretty proud of myself for sticking to one of my resolutions from last year, which was to drink more water.  So without further-ado, here are my New Year Resolutions!

1) Stop procrastinating!  Do you ever find yourself binge watching Netflix when you should really be doing that pile of homework in your bag. If so, then we are definitely in the same boat. This year I want to be able to get everything done that I need so that I can then sit back and relax.

2) Be healthier! Yes we have all heard this one before. However this year I really want to try. To try and be healthier I will try to; exercise more, drink more water and just generally eat healthier.

3) Care less about what other people think! It's no lie that I care wayyy to much about what others may think about me. I often find myself wanting to crawl under a rock and hide where no one can judge me. But the reality is, thats just not possible. So instead of hiding myself away, I'm just going to think to myself 'What others think does not matter, as long as you're happy you are okay!'

4) Love myself more! This one kind of ties in with the last one. Instead of constantly feeling harshly about myself I want to be able to look in the mirror and love what I see. Being critical of yourself is just as bad as others thinking badly of you. You need to love your body and your mind and just enjoy life! This is you. There is no point in trying to change yourself because you are beautiful. And just remember... No one is perfect! Not even Beyonce.

So I hoped you enjoyed reading my resolutions. Let me know in the comments what yours are. Who knows, we might even be able to help each other out!
BeautybyKK x

Why not say hello on my social medias?  
Twitter~ @BeautybyKK1
Instagram~ @BeautybyKK2

No comments:

Post a Comment