Saturday 23 January 2016

4 Beauty Life Hacks!

Welcome back to my blog! First of all, sorry I haven't posted anything in a while but I have been ill.

I  have chose 4 different beauty life hacks to help you have the best 2016 ever!

1) Use Witch Hazel Gel! 
Witch Hazel is a wonder product that helps to clear the skin. Whenever I have a spot or blemish this is the first thing I will reach for. Best of all, it's super inexpensive! I have also found that it works better than most expensive products.


2) Create shiny lips from a matte lipstick!
Do you have that one lipstick that you really wish wasn't so drying and matte? If so, then just apply a glossy lip balm before using your lipstick and there you have it. Shiny Lip Galore!


 3) Use Baby Oil!
That's right! Baby Oil isn't just for babies. Baby Oil is a super cheap alternative to pricey moisturizers and leaves skin as soft as a baby's bum. It is also great for if you are in a rush. Just spritz and go!

4) Make perfume last longer!
My final hack is to apply a lip balm (or the baby oil) to the spot where you are going to spray your perfume. The oil helps to make the perfume stick onto you for even longer. No need to carry your scent around with you all day!

I hope you enjoyed this post. Comment down below your favourite beauty hacks! And why not follow this blog whilst you're at it?
BeautybyKK x

Why not come say Hello on my social medias? 
Twitter~ @beautybykk1
Instagram~ @beautybykk2 

No comments:

Post a Comment